Current favourite drugstore highlighting creams

1 comment








WARNING: Be sure to put your sunglasses on for the serious GLOW I have going on here.

Dewy youthful looking skin. Who doesn't want that ?  Adding a highlighting cream/highlighter powder to my makeup just transforms my skin from looking dull and lifeless  to more youthful and vibrant! I feel like a glowing goddess when I'd added a little bit of highlight to my skin .As a make- up artist i love using highlighting creams on my more mature clients as it simply transforms there skin giving them a more youthful appearance ! You can mix highlighting creams in with your foundation/bb cream or moisturiser for a all over subtle glow. Or for a more dramatic glow it glides great on above the cheekbones , bridge of the nose, cupuds bow and forehead ( if I do this I like to top it with highlighter powder to finish the look ) . 

As I've tried high end to high street high lighting creams I want to show for those of you who are reading my hands down top 3 drugstore highlighting creams that won't damage your bank balance.

1.  LUSH COSMETICS FEELING YOUNGER SKIN TINT.

Out of the 3 this has to be my current favourite ! I only purchased this the other day whilst I was shopping and it is just so beautiful ! It is very build able depending on how strong  you want your highlighting  game to be  ! A very little goes a long way so I can see this lasting for a very long time ! I've been using this since I bought it and I will never look back ! It's vegan and cruelty free so what's more to love ? Total magic in a jar. 

2. PRIMARK PS... STROBING HIGHLIGHTER CREAM.

Primark makeup in my top favourites ? Yes I am shocked myself! I picked this up for about £2 assuming I'd use it once but holy moly this is seriously highlighting goals! It is so pigmented and blends absolutely beautifully. As it is highly pigmented I recommend that it should be used more as a strong highlighter on the cheekbones,forehead,nose,cupids bow for more night time . This is a total bargain you can't say no ! 

3. SOAP & GLORY HOCUS FOCUS

Last but definitely not least  is the Soap & Glory instant visual flaw softening illuminator. I've owned this for ages now as well as another for my makeup Artist kit. Out of the 3 this is more subtle and I use this more for mature skin as it leaves a more lighter subtle glow! This is perfect mixed in with moisturiser, BB cream or foundation for al over the face to give the skins little more glow. 









Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't have thought that Primark would have such good quality products! What a bargain too. The lush one looks nice too :)

    Neelam | www.neelamjayna.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete