Autumn Makeup Look Series : Look Number 1

1 comment






So I have decided to create a series of Autumn makeup looks! This look is inspired by pumpkins, crazy right? I used very autumnal colours and to add a twist i used white eyeliner instead of black followed with large glitter ! I love this look! You could easily even wear this for Halloween!


Eyeshadow - For the crease and below the lower lash line I first used an orange eyeshadow followed by a red ! ( The one I used is unbranded but you can use any). For  the eye lid I used 'Freshly Toasted' from the Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette!

Eyeliner- Unfortunately I can't seem to find a white eyeliner on me so instead I used the Screen Face D range foundation in 'D1' instead. Nyx Cosmetics sell a really good affordable white liquid liner which will work even better! I topped the liner with chunky glitter from Ebay ! This is optional 

False Eyelashes - Natural lashes from Primark 

Lips - For my lips I used the MAC Cosmetics lipstick in 'Morange' then I added some concealer on top to lighten it ! This is a good dupe for Kylie Jenner's lip kit in 'Pumpkin'

If you try any of these looks then tag me on Instagram ! I'd love to see! My Instagram is @lvazraghi 

xx




Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. We started off in the downstairs pub area of venues in Chicago and then moved to the upper level, many tables were already reserved there but we commandeered some sitting space in front of a fireplace that was just the right size for our group of happy campers.

    ReplyDelete