Autumn Makeup Look Series : Look Number 3

2 comments








As I have fallen head over heels for this beautiful purple lip colour which is the NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in the colour'Amethyst' I just had to team it with some gorgeous purple eyes!

If this is a bit too daring for you then it will be perfect for Halloween if you aren't dressing up! I know it's definitely not too daring for me as sometimes love looks that are more different and creative! I've learnt to come out of my comfort zone to experiment and basically not care what anyone thinks ! Total purple goals!


Eyeshadow - I used the colour 'Jilted' from the Urban Decay Electric palette in the crease followed by the colour 'Urban' from the same palette for all over the lid leaving out the centre part. For the centre part of the eyelid I used a little bit of Screen Face D range foundation in the colour 'D1' and then topped it with Stargazer glitter !

Eyeliner- Lancome Grandiose Liner

Eyelashes - Primark Natural False Eyelashes

Highlight - MAC Cosmetics pigment in 'Vanilla'

Lips - NYX Cosmetic Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in the colour 'Amethyst'




Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. This look is stunning!! The eyes are absolutely gorgeous, I'm gonna have to go buy some purple eyeshadow now haha!

    Charlie @ ablogbycharlie || www.ablogbycharlie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look it looks great. I've heard some many great reviews of nyx make up. Ive finally but a couple of their suede creams, so looking forward to test them out. ps. Did you do youtube video for this look.

    ReplyDelete