MAC Cosmetics two toned pigment in ' Blue Brown'.

Leave a Comment






So yesterday I was having a little browse through the make-up counters in Fenwicks to treat myself as I had just been paid earlier that day, yay! Even when I am skint I still love to browse the makeup stands to investigate what's new leaving me to  walk out with a zillion swatches on the back of my hands... every time!

I had a wander around the MAC store and I seen this pigment instantly catch my eye! I am already a lover of MACS pigments as they are so creamy and last forever as a little bit goes a long way! As I love my  'Vanilla' and 'Golden Olive' MAC pigments which I use a lot I am always happy to extend my pigments family so I am so eager to swatch new colours. I swatched the pigment in 'Blue Brown' and I can not describe how amazed I was at the colour . Its two toned so it contains both brown and blue and I can't describe how much I am OBSESSED with this unique colour ; I've never seen anything quite like it.

I asked the lovely girl who was working at MAC to put it on my eye lid to see how it would look and it instantly made my eyes pop! I purchased it and excitedly went home to create an eye look ! It looks like I have used so many colours but all I used is the pigment itself all over the lid and from the ZOEVA Cocoa blend Palette I used to colours 'Substitute For Love' and 'Freshly Toasted' in my crease.

Simply beautiful.



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment