Charlotte Tilbury Lips And Cheekbones!

1 comment








For years I have truly been infatuated with Charlottes passion and love for make-up and also how she empowers both women and men all over the globe with her very own makeup line ! When watching Charlotte apply makeup, she truly explains the benefits of her products and exactly what they achieve when enhancing the face! As Charlotte has been an incredible celebrity make-up Artist for years I can identify that for years she has poured her entire heart and soul into her brand. By doing this she has  not just stuck her name onto something without little knowledge about why certain ingredients have been used. Since the launch of Charlottes tremendous makeup, it has been loved by so many people, including me !

Entering the Charlotte Tilbury stand in Fenwicks, Newcastle is like entering a rose gold wonderland which really captivates the eye when walking through the maze of makeup counters. I have used a few of  Charlottes lipsticks including an Autumn favorite 'Glastonberry' which I am super pleased with as the pigmentation, vanilla smell and lasting power is truly worth the more pricey price tag! Whilst rummaging through the makeup,  the Hot Lips lipstick in the colour 'Tell Laura' instantly caught my eye! The colour is so up my street as these type of colours truly suit my complexion and taste as I am never someone who shys away from bold lips! As I currently work in a hot, sweaty studio where I constantly drink coffee whilst applying makeup to clients, my lipstick usually needs to be reapplied however,  wearing this lipstick  stayed put the whole entire day and only justt slightly faded! I feel like this is going to be my new favorite!

After  constantly catching the Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze & Glow on so many blogs,youtube videos and make-up artist kits,I felt like it was time to see what the fuss was all about. Not only is it admired by a lot of people, the sculpt and highlighter is surrounded by a beautiful and classy rose gold packaging which truly reflects the quality of the product itself! Before purchasing, I asked to try it beforehand and it  totally transformed my skin instantly! It gives a beautiful very subtle contour and highlight to the face which is very buildable depending how high your contour and highlighting goals are! This product really sculpts my face so quickly and easily that I have now moved on from my trusty L.A Girl contouring concealer in 'Beautiful Bronze' to now this ! I feel so comfortable contouring with this in day time as it so natural and can easily be buildable to a more night time dramatic look ! I am so pleased to find amazing products that are definitely worth their price tag! I can't wait to try more from Charlottes range because so far I am impressed and in love with her brand! Thank you Charlotte for giving me killer cheekbones and luscious bold lips!






Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. That lip colour looks absolutely stunning on you and the highlight is to die for ! Great post sweetie!

    www.bekylou.com xx

    ReplyDelete