ELLEfluence Blogger Event With Urban Decay, Newcastle

Leave a Comment












So on Thursday I was invited by ELLEfluence to attend the amazing Urban Decay event in Newcastle which included a make-up class hosted by the talented Urban Decay artists team! The team were showcasing the benefits of the brand new Urban Decay makeup goodies and showing us tips and tricks on how to use them! As I am a makeup artist myself, it's key for me to know what's new and to keep up to date with any new techniques that are trending! It was my first proper event and I was both excited yet very nervous, however, the night turned out to be a complete success  as everyone was so lovely! I am so ready for another one!

The night consisted of make-up, meeting lovely bloggers,drink and yummy food made by Rub Smokehouse & Bar in Newcastle! I tried a pulled pork and apple burger and it was literally LIFE. I am definitely going to attend there next time I'm in Newcastle and so should any of you reading! After the Urban Decay team showing us all their magic  and tricks in their makeup class, which were delivered so passionately, we were then directed downstairs into the store to have a closer look at the products and to make any cheeky purchases, which I certainly did! The brand new Urban Decay Liquid moondust eyeshadows really struck my attention with how beautiful the two-toned colours are especially the colour 'Recharged' which I purchased ( swatch in the photograph above). Along with my purchase, I was also given a goodie back full of samples to try out!

I really enjoyed the night and all the effort that was put into it by ELLEfluene, Rub Smokehouse & Bar, Laura Pearman Photography and most importantly Urban Decay! <3






Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment